Brian is a former 2 sport college athlete with extensive coaching experience at the high school and college levels
- Bachelors degree in exercise and sports science from Carthage College.
- Masters Degree in School Leadership Concordia University.
- ASEP Certificated
- Lettered on a Final Four Team (basketball/Carthage College) 2X letter winner in soccer (also at Carthage College)
- 11 years of full time experience as a PE teacher
I enjoy using my experience as a former athlete as well as my education to help people meet their fitness goals. I feel that my training attributed to a great deal of the success that I had while competing through high school and into college. I enjoy coming up with engaging workouts that will help my clients improve their fitness and self-esteem while also learning how their bodies work and function. I look forward to meeting and training new clients while also learning myself from a very experienced and knowledgable group of trainers at Tone Up.
- youth fitness
- sport specific training and body functionality
- speed/agility/balance training
Brian has experience with clients who are:
- Looking to get back into top physical condition
- In season or off season training for athletes of all sports
- weight loss/conditioning