Jennifer Alexovich Espinosa is a certified personal trainer through AFAA with 3 years of experience. She is continuing her education and experience through practice, studying, and taking courses.
- AFAA Certified Personal Fitness Trainer & Group Fitness Instructor
- Small Group Training SCW Workshop
- Zumba Fitness Instructor Licensed
- MixxedFit Workshop
- Yoga & Pilates AFAA Workshop
- Schwinn Cycling Certification
- Les Mills Body Pump Workshop
- Masters Degree in Biology – Northeastern Illinois University
I have always been drawn to fitness, exercise, and sports. I love playing soccer, mountain biking, hiking, jogging, tennis, gymnastics, and many other activities. I have competed in soccer as a child, in high school, in college, and as an adult. I have participated in several races including one Chicago Marathon. I have spent many wonderful vacations hiking & biking in Colorado and other beautiful states. I feel better about myself mentally and physically when I eat well and exercise. I want to help you achieve your fitness goals: weight loss, strength training, eating well, cardio fitness, start a workout routine, get ‘in-shape’, learn new exercises, increase endurance, improve balance/coordination/flexibility ….the possibilities are endless! The important part is getting started on the right foot and maintaining your goals for a healthier life!